Monday, August 10, 2009

Thanks to all you PACSUNers out there!

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that I will truly miss working at PacSun.  I can honestly say that I have come a long way & I'm very proud of those that I have brought up along with me.  Good luck to all of you who remain on the team, I'm just sorry that I didn't get the chance to get to know all of you.  Thank you for all the support, all the talks, all the times when I needed to vent.  I will miss the meetings by the pool, the conference calls, the ops team conversations, picking up the outer island managers from the airport, the music, the dancing on top of the ladder, the team....I won't miss the floorsets, working on Black Friday, endless shipment, inventory.  Again, please feel free to keep in touch with me.  My email is hawngrl@hotmail.com.  Remember, work will always be there....make sure you make time to take care of yourself & spend it with the ones you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment