Monday, July 20, 2009

Pre-Results

It's early in the morning & I am supposed to be getting ready for my physical therapy appointment, but of course I wanted to blog a little before I head out the door. I am totally not looking forward to physical therapy because I still feel stiff & I'm afraid that the therapist will look at me as if I didn't try to do my exercises at home. To be completely honest, I think that if she expects me to have a better range of motion in a month, than I think I should be seeing her daily. Now, I know that's not about to happen because the lady only works 3 times a week! So, I don't know...go figure...at least we'll find out today from the PET scan exactly why my range of motion sucks so bad.

PET scan results...hmmm...okay, I'd be lying if I told you that I wasn't anxious or nervous. I just wanna know already though, you know, so that I can continue to move forward...Well, looks like my time is up & now I really have to go to get ready for PT. I'll blog again once I find out my results. Thinking positive & hoping for the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment