Saturday, July 25, 2009

Encounter Part 2

Here it is...my second encounter with the Lord. Again, He took me in His arms & held me. I asked Him, "if I am healed, then why is it still painful?" & He told me to be patient because it is in His time & that His time is completely different from my time. He also told me to keep believing & that He has alot of work for me to do. That day, as He patiently waited, I gave up my fears, my doubt, my anger, my life, my marriage, my daughter to Him. I asked Him for continued guidance & protection over everything & everyone in my family. I know when I was crying & he was holding me, I did see blue. I am told that "blue" represents either heaven or peace. I believe it was God filling me up with his peace. God is so good. He is always there whenever I need Him. I continue to stand on His promise of healing. And I will continue to be a walking testimony for Him. I know that He is preparing us for the battle that lies ahead of us & I know that we will overcome anything because of Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment