Friday, January 22, 2010

The Waiting Game


I had my ct/bone scan about three days ago & have not received the results yet.  I thought I might be a little more anxious, but surprisingly I have come to think that no news is good news.  And anyway, I just dropped off my cd of scans from the mainland today - so that they could make comparisons.  Any news now would be irrelevant...so, I sit here & wait patiently.

Those of you who know me well, know that I can't work & that I was "let go" with disability benefits.  Well, it's been a little over 6 months since I left my job & not only am I bored, but some extra income wouldn't hurt.  So, after doing some research, looking at companies like Avon or Mary Kay, & getting some feed back from my family, I've decided to go into a candle business called Scentsy

 Scentsy uses a warmer, wax, & a lightbulb to safely bring wonderful fragrance into your home.  I found out about Scentsy when I went shopping at a craft fair.  I bought the kit & was immediately hooked on the product. The amount of smell that came from such a small amount of wax was impressive.  One large warmer can make a three bedroom, one bath home smell absolutely wonderful.  In fact, I use my warmer everyday.  And, it is better than regular candles that has a flame - the warmer uses a lightbulb to safely melt the wax, so ideally you could use it 24/7 & not have to worry about starting a fire.  If you are interested in learning more, please leave me a message at my email - hawngrl@hotmail.com.

Well, that's about it for now.  I will blog again when I get my results from the doctor.  Oh yah, & before I forget...my blood counts have been low again, so my doctor took me off Xeloda until my next chemotherapy on the 28th.  More details later.  Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment