Monday, January 11, 2010

Just another day in paradise...


It's Monday morning & I've got absolutely nothing to do...no doctor's appointments, no errands to run, no nothing.  It's a free day all to myself & I don't know what to do with it.  I surfed the web, checked my email, farmed on facebook...gee, I guess I could curl up in bed & watch some tv or I could jump on the treadmill & do 20 minutes of cardio while watching tv.  Anyway, I'm just thankful that I've got some free time to myself.

Did I tell you that my daughter started school?  And, that she loves it?  I chose (not my husband-he has different views & opinions) to send her to a private school rather than a public one.  With all these budget cuts & furlough Fridays, I don't feel completely confident in our public school system.  Yes, private school can be costly, but I figure if I invest in her now, the rewards will be greater later on.  Hopefully, if she decides to go to college, scholarships will be available to her. 

Well, I can't think of anything else to write...until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Great Blog! You are a credit to the cancer blogging community. I have added you to my blogroll, “Cancer Blogs” with over 700 other cancer blogs at www.beingcancer.net, a cancer networking site featuring a cancer book club, guest blogs, cancer resources, reviews and more.
    If you have not visited in a while, please stop by. If you agree that the site is a worthwhile resource for those affected by cancer, please consider adding Being Cancer to your own blogroll. And like bloggers everywhere, I love receiving your comments and ideas.
    Take care, Dennis

    ReplyDelete