Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sorry again...I just can't keep up, I know it's been a long time since my last entry.  Anyway, my scans didn't come out too well, so I'm on a new chemo.  I do this chemo for 2 cycles a
& then they scan me again.  I'm crossing my fingers!

My business on the other hand is off to a good start.  I was able to reach a thousand dollars in sales in less than a month.  Thanks everyone for all the support!  I hope you love your systems as much as I do!  If you have any questions about the product, do not hesitate to reach me.  I am available anytime.

Well, that's about it for now.  I will try to be more on top of things & write at least every other week.  Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Today is April 10th, 2010 and we need all the prayers we can for Sharla Rhoden. The beautiful girl, wonderful wife, most awesome mother, great daughter, sister, cousin, niece that anyones ever had. Please, please pray for her. We want her to fight this disease!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I MISS YOU MY T-TA!!!!! ALWAYS IN MY HEART THAT BEATS EVERY DAY...MUUAAHHH!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete