Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday

For the past 9 years, I have worked on what the retail world calls "Black Friday."  I don't remember much except for all the chaos & crowds.  I don't know about you, but the simple thought of looking for parking makes me want to stay in bed all day & eat Thanksgiving leftovers. But, there are a lot of people out there looking for bargains.  And they are crazy enough to wake up at 3 in the morning to get a decent parking at the mall by 4:30 am because the mall opens at 5am.  That's power shopping to me...anyway, I think I am done with my Christmas shopping with only my immediate family to shop for.  Can you believe that I did the majority of my Christmas shopping online?  It was easy, quick, & painless.  And now, whenever I go to the mall, I don't have to think about gifts.  I can go shopping for ME!!!  I love shopping, especially when it's for me.  I know, I'm terrible, but at least I'm honest.  Thank God I don't have to work today!

No comments:

Post a Comment