Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What else is there???

Hi, and so sorry you all had to wait a long time for another entry to my blog. Things have been good...just trying to enjoy the season since I no longer have to work it.  :-)

My last chemo that I received on the 8th of December was actually at the Queens Canter Center & it was great!  I was actually treated like a "queen." There was a tv, a recliner chair, and they provided me with a lunch.  Again, it was great & the staff was great also.  I am never going back to receive chemo at the doctor's office.  No way jose!

So, because of my chemo, my blood counts were low.  I received 3 neupogen injections & a procrit injection, & then I developed a rash which turned out to be shingles!  So, now I'm on antibiotics...really, what else is there?

I know, it could be worse.  At least the shingles are on my back & not my head or face.  I am really trying to be positive here.

1 comment:

  1. Sharta, my thoughts go out to you ... getting shingles after being diagnosed with cancer is truly ridiculous.

    All the best to you.

    ReplyDelete