Sunday, December 27, 2009

Up & coming....

So, this week I get another round of chemo...number 6 to be exact.  The doctor will be running tests after the new year to ensure everything is running smoothly as planned.  I'm hoping that it is almost all gone.

My dear grandma (my dad's mother) has passed & has gone to meet our maker.  I'm hoping she'll put in a good word for me to stay on this Earth a little longer.  God only knows how much I want to see my mini me grow up & graduate from college & get married & have more mini mes.  That would be awesome!

I guess since I've had so much chemo, it takes me much longer to "bounce back."  This last time I was "down"for about 2-3 days, my taste buds came back after day 15 rather then day 10, I was more tired, more swollen especially my legs & feet, my feet & hands tingle & are purple in color.  I am still bald, the hair has chosen to not grow back in between chemos & I don't have any eyebrows.  I miss my hair & my eyebrows the most.  I could have my eyebrows tattooed on, but I don't want to go through the pain, it's not worth it.

My Christmas was great!  I am so blessed.  I am very thankful for my family & all the love & support they show me daily.  Well, I hope your Christmas was great & that your New Year is even better.  I'll blog again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment